The cost of this service includes:Please note: You must have an email account that allows outbound messaging (Such as Gmail). It is recommended that you use a separate account than your personal email account for this purpose.
SMTP for WordPress
Benefits of Using SMTP
- You are using a SMTP server of a popular mail service so the email is less likely to be marked as a spam.
- The SMTP server is taking the full responsibility of delivering the email to the recipient. It lowers the risk of emails getting lost somewhere
- You are using one of your preferred email address to send email from (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A copy of all your outbound messages will be saved in your email providers “sent” folder, ensuring you won’t lose important messages.
The cost of this service includes:
- Installation of the Easy WP SMTP plugin.
- Assistance with setting up email forwarding if needed.
- Configuring and testing your outbound mail functionality.